- 1 pound chicken, cubed & boiled until done
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- garlic salt
- Take the cooked chicken and toss with salts & pepper to season.
- Open crescent rolls and separate.
- Add some chicken to a crescent roll and roll it up.
- Laying it in a greased rectangular baking dish, seam side down.
- Repeat with all other crescent rolls.
- After you have all the rolls down, take your cream of chicken soup, add the milk and mix.
- Pour over the top of the chicken crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.