I pair it up with garlic mashed potatoes, corn (or corn on the cob) and rolls.
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- one egg
- 3/4 to 1 whole sleeve of crackers, crushed (I used the round ones)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 c. water
- 10 1/2 oz. can of beef gravy
- Mix beef with crackers, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Form patties, set aside.
- Combine water & gravy. Put in skillet over medium heat to warm.
- Then add meat patties.
- Cover & SIMMER (very important that you turn it down to simmer) for 30 minutes, turning over half way through.