- Boneless Skinless Chicken, cut up
- 1 c. chicken stock
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can rotel
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, sliced
- noodles of your choice, I use thin spaghetti
- 1 green pepper, cut up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil your chicken until cooked through.
- Save 1 c. broth.
- Boil your noodles until done.
- Combine your noodles & butter until butter is melted.
- Add your chicken, stock, rotel & green pepper.
- Mix and put into a baking pan.
- Put slices of Velveeta cheese all over the top until covered completely.
- Bake until all cheese is melted.
- Stir & Serve!
Photo courtesy of DiscussCooking.com